The effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic on pediatric urology
Tur, Anna Bujons; Prieto, Juan Carlos; Gómez-Fraile, Andrés; Corbetta, Juan Pablo
Int. braz j urol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Medical and surgical priorities have changed dramatically at the time of this pandemic. Scientific societies around the World have provided rapid guidance, underpinned by the best knowledge available, on the adaptation of their guidelines recommendations to the current situation. There are very limited scientific evidence especially in our subspecialty of pediatric urology. We carry out a review of the little scientific evidence based mainly on the few publications available to date and on the recommendations of the main scientific societies regarding which patients should undergo surgery, when surgery should be performed and how patient visits should be organize.
- Emergency Surgery in Urology during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reflections on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Contamination risk in urology operating room during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Laparoscopic and robotic urology surgery during global Pandemic COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Ibero-American Urology Residents: Perspective of American Confederation of Urology (CAU)