THE DYNAMICS OF LEUKOPOIESIS AND LEUKOCYTOSIS, AS STUDIED BY LEUKOPHERESIS AND ISOTOPIC TECHNIQUES 1
Craddock, Charles G.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=438809
- Leukocytosis, muscle damage and increased lymphocyte proliferative response after an adventure sprint race
- Lipid Deficiencies, Leukocytosis, Brittle Skin—a Lethal Syndrome Caused by a Recessive Mutation, Edematous (OED), in the Mouse
- THE TOTAL BODY WATER AND THE WATER TURNOVER IN PREGNANCY STUDIED WITH DEUTERIUM OXIDE AS ISOTOPIC TRACER 1
- Dynamics of Acetaldehyde Production during Anoxia and Post-Anoxia in Red Bell Pepper Studied by Photoacoustic Techniques.
- Cyclodialysis studied by manometric techniques in the monkey.