The Cornell medical index in disability evaluation.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1059209
- Cornell Medical Index response as a predictor of mortality.
- Medical audit: in need of evaluation.
- Cross-cultural analysis of selected emotional questions from the Cornell Medical Index.
- Community acquired pneumonia: aetiology and prognostic index evaluation.
- Cornell Medical Index as a health measure in epidemiological studies. A test of the validity of a health questionnaire.