The conquest of water: the advent of health in the industrial age
La Berge, Ann F.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1036222
- Privatising water: implications for health.
- Ballast water: a review of the impact on the world public health
- Getting well from water: Bottled water exploits our worries about what affects health in the modern world
- Labouring in water: Authors' reply
- Miasmas and disease: public health and the environment in the pre-industrial age