THE ADVANCED ANALYTICS JUMPSTART: DEFINITION, PROCESS MODEL, BEST PRACTICES
Rose, Jeremy, Berndtsson, Mikael, Mathiason, Gunnar, Larsson, Peter
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Companies are encouraged by the big data trend to experiment with advanced analytics and many turn to specialist consultancies to help them get started where they lack the necessary competences. We investigate the program of one such consultancy, Advectas - in particular the advanced analytics Jumpstart. Using qualitative techniques including semi structured interviews and content analysis we investigate the nature and value of the Jumpstart concept through five cases in different companies. We provide a definition, a process model and a set of thirteen best practices derived from these experiences, and discuss the distinctive qualities of this approach.
- Best practices in the delivery process: conceptions from nurse midwives
- Sepsis: definition, epidemiology, and diagnosis
- Cardioprotection: definition, classification, and fundamental principles.
- Problems in the Definition, Interpretation, and Evaluation of Genetic Heterogeneity
- DEFINITION, EXPLANATION, AND SCIENTIFIC METHOD IN ARISTOTLE’S DE SOMNO