Tetrahydrofuran poisoning after occupational exposure.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1009846
- Cerebral convulsion after enfluran anaesthesia and occupational exposure to tetrahydrofuran.
- Occupational lead neurotoxicity: improvement in behavioural effects after reduction of exposure.
- Biological monitoring of occupational exposure to tetrahydrofuran.
- Elimination of toluene from venous blood and adipose tissue after occupational exposure.
- Organic brain damage and occupational solvent exposure.