Terpenos com atividade inseticida: uma alternativa para o controle químico de insetos
Viegas Júnior, Cláudio
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Many substances from different sources have been used by men for decades to control insects. After the 2nd World War, the use of inorganic compounds have declined drastically and natural products, as well as synthetic derivatives, have been widely used instead. The search for natural alternatives have improved the development of bench top bioassays and an array of synthetic approaches for known and novel natural products that shows relevant activities as feeding supressors and deterrents. The studies concerning mode of action and environmental impact of these substances, that may be biodegradable and selective for undesired insects, had led to the evaluation and discovery of a number of molecules, mostly terpenoids and alkaloids, that are well reported as candidates for inseticidal compounds that could be an effective alternative for insects control with a lower impact on human health, household animals and the environment.
- Uso sistêmico de Bacillus thuringiensis, uma nova alternativa para o controle de insetos-praga.
- Plantas com potencial inseticida: enfoque em espécies amazônicas
- Avaliação da atividade inseticida de extratos vegetais para o controle de Spodoptera frugiperda, em laboratório.
- Sobre uma pintura inseticida para o controle de Triatoma infestans, na Bolívia
- Comparação entre o uso do tratamento termico com expurgo e de folhas de eucalipto com aplicação de inseticida no controle de insetos do feijão armazenado (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)