Task performance and task delegation in pediatric office practice.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1226582
- Continuing education and library services for physicians in office practice.
- Multiple usage of the CD PLUS/UNIX system: performance in practice.
- The use of the fluorescent antibody technic for identification of group A streptococci in pediatric practice.
- The effects of practice on the functional anatomy of task performance
- Start in private practice.