Surgical resection for pulmonary metastases of sweat gland carcinoma.
A case of axillary sweat gland carcinoma which metastasised to both lungs six years after resection of the primary lesion is described. The lesions were resected and three years later two further pulmonary metastases were resected.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=474343
- Hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy and its occurrence with pulmonary metastases from renal carcinoma.
- Shrinkage of the esophagus after resection for carcinoma.
- Anorectal function after low anterior resection for carcinoma.
- Resection of intraocular squamous cell carcinoma.
- Regression of pulmonary metastases with long term remission in a patient with renal carcinoma.