SURGICAL PROCEDURES IN PRIMARY CARE
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1239358
- Primary hyperparathyroidism in the 1990s. Choice of surgical procedures for this disease.
- Surgical Procedures in Nonagenarians
- What Has Changed in the Dental Prosthesis Procedures in Primary Health Care In Brazil?
- Training Primary Care Physicians in Flexible Sigmoidoscopy—Performance Evaluation of 17, 167 Procedures
- The Surgical Nosology In Primary-care Settings (SNIPS): a simple bridging classification for the interface between primary and specialist care