Surgeon paints the fire that scarred his patients
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=549683
- The Oath: A Surgeon Under Fire
- A seventeenth-century German barber-surgeon and his patients.
- Molecular Evidence for Nosocomial Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus from a Surgeon to One of His Patients
- Verification of the reaction to fire of water-based and oil-based enamel paints used as finish of walls in residential buildings
- A tale of two citadels: memoirs of a surgeon and his times