Supersymmetric Hilbert space.
Rota, G C
A generalization is given of the notion of a symmetric bilinear form over a vector space, which includes variables of positive and negative signature ("supersymmetric variables"). It is shown that this structure is substantially isomorphic to the exterior algebra of a vector space. A supersymmetric extension of the second fundamental theorem of invariant theory is obtained as a corollary. The main technique is a supersymmetric extension of the standard basis theorem. As a byproduct, it is shown that supersymmetric Hilbert space and supersymplectic space are in natural duality.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=53323
- LINEAR TRANSFORMATIONS IN HILBERT SPACE. I. GEOMETRICAL ASPECTS1
- Computação evolutiva na resolução de equações diferenciais ordinárias não lineares no espaço de Hilbert.
- Dermofat grafts to the extraconal orbital space.
- DECOMPOSIÇÃO DE CONTRAÇÕES EM ESPAÇOS DE HILBERT
- ON A HILBERT SPACE WITH NONASSOCIATIVE SCALARS