Sudden hearing loss and facial palsy at the contralateral side following acoustic tumour removal.
de Keyser, J
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1027498
- Preserving hearing in acoustic neuroma removal.
- Weather conditions and sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- Classification and hearing evolution of patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- Sudden Sensorioneural Hearing Loss and Autoimmune Systemic Diseases
- The Effects of Prognostic Factors in Idiopathic Sudden Hearing Loss