Study of the Potential of Photovoltaic Microgeneration and Minigeneration from the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Installed at UTFPR Curitiba Campus
Silveira, Camila de Oliveira
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract: Humanity is increasingly dependent on energy, which demand grows every year. Renewable energy sources are consolidated alternatives in the market, previously installed on a small scale but now thought as large plants. The correct operation, taking full advantage of the generation potential, depends on studies of the place of implantation, such as radiation levels, temperature, latitude, etc. Two photovoltaic systems installed in the city of Curitiba were studied in order to monitor their respective performances through figures of merit.
- Feasibility Study through Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems in Curitiba
- Characterization of grid-connected photovoltaic systems in Curitiba, Brazil
- Mapping and Characterization of the Grid-connected Photovoltaic Systems in the City of Curitiba: Preliminary Results
- Qualificação de sistemas fotovoltaicos conectados à rede
- Generation of Photovoltaic Solar Energy. Evaluation of the Demand Curve with the Insert of Grid-connected Photovoltaic Power System at CINDACTA II, Curitiba-PR, Brazil.