Structure, biosynthesis, and physicochemical properties of archaebacterial lipids.
De Rosa, M
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=373054
- Structure, Biosynthesis, and Physicochemical Properties of Archaebacterial Lipids
- Phytochelatins and related peptides. Structure, biosynthesis, and function.
- Thionucleosides in transfer ribonucleic acid: diversity, structure, biosynthesis, and function.
- Synthesis, Structure, Physicochemical Properties and Catecholase-like Activity of a New Dicopper(II) Complex
- Genetic and acclimatory variation in biophysical properties of insect cuticle lipids.