Structural similarity of loops in protein families: toward the understanding of protein evolution
Panchenko, Anna R
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=549550
- Toward an understanding of the structural basis of translation
- Protein folds and families: sequence and structure alignments.
- Visualizing Sequence Similarity of Protein Families
- Genomic analysis of membrane protein families: abundance and conserved motifs
- The ProDom database of protein domain families: more emphasis on 3D