Strategies to help patients understand risks
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Explaining risks to patients in an effective way is an essential part of ensuring that consent is “informed.” A consultant in risk communication discusses the strategies that can help doctors to communicate risks clearly, and thereby also build closer relationships with their patients
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=200818
- Network strategies to understand the aging process and help age-related drug design
- Getting to Equal: Strategies to Understand and Eliminate General and Orthopaedic Healthcare Disparities
- Genetic interactions between clock mutations in Neurospora crassa: can they help us to understand complexity?
- Extending CONSORT to include cluster trials: Welcome extension will help to understand trials better and reduce bias
- Incentives help vulnerable patients to stay well