Straightforward and Clean Ultrasound-Promoted Synthesis of 2-(4,5-Dihydro‑1H‑pyrazol-1-yl)pyrimidines
Kuhn, Bruna P., Malavolta, Juliana L., Casagrande, Gleison A., Raminelli, Cristiano, Quina, Frank H., Pereira, Claudio M. P., Flores, Alex F. C., Pizzuti, Lucas
J. Braz. Chem. Soc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A series of twelve novel 2-(pyrazol-1-yl)pyrimidine derivatives was easily obtained under ultrasonic conditions by the cyclocondensation reaction of 1-carboxamidino-pyrazoles with 4-methoxyvinyl-trifluoromethyl ketones using ethanol as an environment-friendly solvent in the presence of potassium hydroxide. Comparison of the ultrasound-promoted reaction with classical methodology shows that the former is faster and gives better yield. The products were isolated in excellent purity grades without purification by chromatography or recrystalization.
- Ultrasound-Promoted Synthesis of 3-(Thiophen-2-yl)-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazole-1-carboximidamides and Anticancer Activity Evaluation in Leukemia Cell Lines
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of 2-(4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazol-1-yl)-pyrimidine and 1-carboxamidino-1H-pyrazole derivatives
- Ultrasound-Promoted Synthesis, Structural Characterization and in vitro Antimicrobial Activity of New 5-Aryl-3-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazole-1-carboximidamides
- Efficient synthesis of new biheterocyclic 5-[(5-Trifluoromethyl-5-hydroxy-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazol-1-yl)-1-propan-1-one-3-yl]-2-methyl-7-trifluoromethylpyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidines
- Synthesis, Structure Elucidation, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Novel 2-(5-Trifluoromethyl-1H-pyrazol-1-yl)-5-(5-trihalomethyl-1H-pyrazol-1-yl-1- carbonyl)pyridines