Statistical analysis of comparison between laboratory methods.
Altman, D G
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=496774
- Assessing progression of patellofemoral osteoarthritis: a comparison between two radiographic methods.
- Oestrogen receptor analysis: correlation between enzyme immunoassay and immunohistochemical methods.
- Measurements of journal use: an analysis of the correlations between three methods.
- Comparison of two biological aerosol sampling methods.
- Histamine challenge testing: comparison of three methods.