A survey of the nutritional status of schoolchildren. Relation between nutrient intake and socio-economic factors.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=478778
- Influence of some social and environmental factors on the nutrient intake and nutritional status of schoolchildren.
- The nutrient intake of Kent schoolchildren.
- Socio-economic status, cortisol and allostatic load: a review of the literature
- Sex, Socio-economic Status, and Secular Increase in Stature
- Cigarette smoking, health status, socio-economic status and access to health care in diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional survey