Stability indicating RP-HPLC method development and validation of cefepime and amikacin in pure and pharmaceutical dosage forms
Kalyani, Lella, Rao, Chava Venkata Nageswara
Braz. J. Pharm. Sci.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A simple, accurate, isocratic stability indicating RP-HPLC method was developed for the determination of cefepime and amikacin in Pure and its pharmaceutical formulations. The method consists of methanol: acetonitrile:acetate buffer 75:20:05 (v/v) mobile phase at pH 5.1 with C18 column as stationary phase. The flow rate and detection wave length were 1.0 mL/min and 212 nm respectively. The linearity range for the method was found to be 2.5-25 µg/mL for amikacin and 10-100 µg/mL cefepime respectively. The developed method was validated as per ICH guidelines and the results of all the validation parameters were well within their acceptance values. Also the forced degradation studies were conducted with standard drugs. Degradation products formed during the different stress conditions were separated from both drugs. This validated method was applied for the simultaneous estimation of cefepime and amikacin in commercially available formulation sample.
- RP-HPLC method development and validation for estimation of rivaroxaban in pharmaceutical dosage forms
- Development and validation of a new and economical stability indicating RP-HPLC method for cefixime trihydrate
- Stability-indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of levosalbutamol sulfate and theophylline in combined dosage form
- Stability-indicating RP-HPLC method for determination of beclomethasone dipropionate in nanocapsule suspensions
- Stability indicating method development and validation for simultaneous estimation of atorvastatin calcium and celecoxib in bulk and niosomal formulation by RP-HPLC