Some Aspects of Pneumoconiosis in a Group of Mechanised Iron Foundries. Joint Standing Committee on Health, Safety and Welfare in Foundries: Third Report of the Subcommittee on Dust and Fumes
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1008337
- Health, Welfare, and Safety in New Zealand*
- Rheumatic complaints among workers in iron foundries.
- Report of the UKEMS Sub-Committee on Guidelines for Mutagenicity Testing
- Benefits of linking public health, animal health, and food safety surveillance
- Permanent Commission and International Association on Occupational Health. Sub-committee on absenteeism: draft recommendations.