Solar Energy for Residential Use and Its Contribution to the Energy Matrix of the State of Paraná
Garcia, Gabriela, Nogueira, Eliel Ferreira, Betini, Roberto Cesar
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The present study evaluates the economic viability of the application of solar energy for electric power generation via the use of photovoltaic systems in a residential consumption unit in the city of Curitiba. Since the energy from the sun is abundant, clean, renewable and has the potential to compete in productivity and profitability, the evaluation of the applicability of these systems in homes, not only in industrial parks, is of great interest. A household with the determined consumption profile was chosen for this case study through simulations with the HomerPro software. After analyzing the data, the photovoltaic potential of the State of Paraná was estimated to investigate the possibility of photovoltaic generation growth in the state energy matrix and its consequences.
- Projection of the Demand of Electricity in the State of Paraná for 2050 and Proposal of Complementarity of the Electrical Matrix through the Solar Photovoltaic Source
- The Photovoltaic Generation and its Energy Contribution and Demand Shifting at the Center Headquarters of the Federal University of Technology - Paraná - Campus Curitiba
- RESEARCH ON THE USE OF SOLAR ENERGY MADE IN THE SOVIET UNION
- Análise da substituição do chuveiro elétrico por aquecedor solar: uma contribuição ao setor elétrico na conservação de energia.
- Energy Potential of Animal Waste in the State of Paraná (Brazil)