Soil nitrate level variation under intensive nitrogen fertilized coastcross pasture.
INTERNATIONAL GRASSLAND CONGRESS
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Nitrate levels in soil profile after the first N application on coastcross pasture, grown on a dark red latosol (Hapludox), in Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil, under tropical altitude climate, were measured at 7-day intervals, to monitor possible losse in depth. Soil nitrate rates varied with high rates of N-ammonium nitrate (200kg ha per cutting) in surface layers. Danger of environmental impact was low in the studied conditions.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/45250
- Apparent recovery of surface applied nitrogen fertilizer by a coastcross pasture.
- Ammonia losses by volatilization from coastcross pasture fertilized with two nitrogen sources.
- Relationship between macrofauna, mineralogy and exchangeable calcium and magnesium in Cerrado Oxisols under pasture.
- Organic and Nitrogen Fertilization of Soil under ‘Syrah’ Grapevine: Effects on Soil Chemical Properties and Nitrate Concentration
- Tillering dynamics of Alexandergrass pasture under nitrogen fertilization