Socioeconomic factors and low birth weight in Mexico
Torres-Arreola, Laura P
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=554974
- Low birth weight in Spain associated with sociodemographic factors.
- Low-birth-weight effects of demographic and socioeconomic variables and prenatal care in Pima County, Arizona.
- Are clinical criteria just proxies for socioeconomic status? A study of low birth weight in Jamaica.
- Birth weight, childhood socioeconomic environment, and cognitive development in the 1958 British birth cohort study
- Very low birth weight survivors