Snoring, sleep disturbance, and behavior in 4-5 year olds.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1029476
- Habitual snoring, sleep apnoea, and stroke prevention.
- Osteoarthritis in the elderly: clinical and radiological findings in 79 and 85 year olds.
- Factors related to total cholesterol and blood pressure in British 9 year olds.
- Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction by ethnicity and presence of asthma in British nine year olds.
- Disturbance, Patch Formation, and Community Structure