Smoking in pregnancy, maternal blood pressure, pregnancy outcome, baby weight and growth, and other related factors. A prospective study.
Russell, C S
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1059131
- Maternal blood pressure in pregnancy, birth weight, and perinatal mortality in first births: prospective study
- Intraocular pressure, systemic blood pressure, and age: a correlational study.
- HIV infection and maternal outcome of pregnancy in Mozambican women: a case-control study.
- Maternal BMI Before Pregnancy, Maternal Weight Gain During Pregnancy, and Risk of Persistent Positivity for Multiple Diabetes-Associated Autoantibodies in Children With the High-Risk HLA Genotype: The MIDIA study
- Influence of maternal nutrition on outcome of pregnancy: prospective cohort study