Smoking cessation attitudes, practices, and policies among California primary care physicians.
Young, R. L.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1003092
- Lifetime learning for physicians. Principles, practices, proposals
- Best practices for smoking cessation interventions in primary care
- Obstetric care, Medicaid, and family physicians. How policy changes affect physicians' attitudes.
- Sexuality: Measures of Partnerships, Practices, Attitudes, and Problems in the National Social Life, Health, and Aging Study
- Relationship between patient race and survival following admission to intensive care among patients of primary care physicians.