Sites of Abscisic Acid Synthesis and Metabolism in Ricinus communis L. 1
Zeevaart, Jan A. D.
The sites of abscisic acid (ABA) synthesis and metabolism in Ricinus communis L. were investigated by analyzing the levels of ABA and its two metabolites phaseic acid (PA) and dihydrophaseic acid (DPA) in the shoot tips, mature leaves, and phloem sap of stressed and nonstressed plants.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=543297
- Translocation and Metabolism of Ricinine in the Castor Bean Plant, Ricinus communis L. 1
- Metabolism of the α-Pyridone Ring of Ricinine in Ricinus communis L. 1
- Nicotinic Acid-Ricinine Relationship in Sterile Cultures of Ricinus communis L. 123
- MODELOS MISTOS NO AJUSTE DE CURVAS DE CRESCIMENTO DE Ricinus communis L.
- Pontencial fitoextrator de Ricinus communis L. para chumbo