Sistema semi-automático de registro e mosaico de imagens / Automaticregistrationandmosaickingsystemforremotely.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Image registration is an important operation in remote sensing applications that basically involves the identification of many control points in the images. As the manual identification of control points may be time-consuming and tedious several automatic techniques have been developed. This paper describes a system for automatic registration and mosaic of remote sensing images under development at the Division of Image Processing (National Institute for Space Research - INPE) and the Vision Lab (Electrical & Computer Engineering department, UCSB). Three registration algorithms, which showed potential for multisensor or temporal image registration, are implemented. The system is designed to accept different types of data and information provided by the user that are used to speed up the processing or avoid mismatched control points. Based on a statistical procedure used to characterize good and bad registration, the user can stop or modify the parameters and continue the processing. Extensive algorithm tests have been performed by registering optical, radar, multisensor, high-resolution images and video sequences. Furthermore, the system has been tested by remote sensing experts at INPE using full scene Landsat, JERS-1, CBERS-1 and aerial images. A system online demo (http://nayana.ece.ucsb.edu/registration) that contains several examples that can be executed using web browser is available.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://urlib.net/sid.inpe.br/jeferson/2003/07.18.10.21
- Sistema semi-automático de registro e mosaico de imagens
- Reconhecimento semi-automatico e vetorização de regiões em imagens de sensoriamento remoto
- Particionamento semi-automático de reduções cíclicas para execução em anthill
- Moniliophthora perniciosa genome: assembly and annotation of mitochondrion and development of a semi-automatic system of genes annotation
- Metodo semi-automatico para medidas espectroscopicas