SÍNTESE E CARACTERIZAÇÃO DE NiFe2O4 E EFEITOS DA DOPAGEM NA MAGNETIZAÇÃO DE SATURAÇÃO. / SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF NiFe2O4 AND EFFECTS OF DOPING IN MAGNETIC SATURATION.
Cochiran Pereira dos Santos
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The ferrites are a wide class of ferrimagnetic materials with great technological importance and are studied extensively for many decades. Their remarkable magnetic characteristics make it an element often used in induction transformers by his high magnetic permeability, high values of saturation magnetization and low coercivity, resulting in smaller losses in their hysteresis loops. In this work were characterized pure nickel ferrite (NiFe2O4), a soft magnetic material where the magnetic properties depend on the nature of the ions, their charges and their distribution among the tetrahedral and octahedral sites. Heat treatment and sintering time were emphasized. In order to improve one of the most important parameters for such an application, the saturation magnetization, new samples were doped with zinc at various concentrations (Ni1-xZnxFe2O4). Two new series were prepared starting from the higher value of the previous series (Ni0,6Zn0,4Fe2O4) with two new doping, indium and gadolinium. Finally, the values of saturation magnetization and initial permeability could be compared with samples of commercial cores, showing the potential of the compound to be used as the core of magnetic induction.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.ufs.br/bicen//tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=478
- Síntese e caracterização de nanopartículas de NiFe2O4 utilizando o método de sol-gel/combustão e combustão homogênea
- Facile synthesis of inverse spinel NiFe2O4 nanocrystals and their superparamagnetic properties
- Cation Vacancies in NiFe2O4 During Heat Treatments at High Temperatures: Structural, Morphological and Magnetic Characterization
- Influence of the sintering temperature on the magnetic and electric properties of NiFe2O4 ferrites
- Síntese de ferrita NiFe2O4 e sua incorporação em compósitos de poliamida 6: Parte 1: caracterização estrutural por drx e mev dos pós e dos compósitos