Simvastatin co‐prescribed with protease inhibitors despite dangerous drug interactions
Coyne, Katherine M
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2598705
- Co-prescribed heroin adds value to methadone treatment
- Cost utility analysis of co-prescribed heroin compared with methadone maintenance treatment in heroin addicts in two randomised trials
- Drug interactions of protease inhibitors.
- Safety aspects of protease inhibitors for chronic hepatitis C: adverse events and drug-to-drug interactions
- Potential drug interactions in drug therapy prescribed for older adults at hospital discharge: cross-sectional study