Should heroin be prescribed to heroin misusers? No
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Some heroin addicts are very difficult to treat. Jürgen Rehm and Benedikt Fischer believe that maintenance with heroin is the way forward for this group, but Neil McKeganey argues that it is treating the effects of misuse not the addiction
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2190263
- Should heroin be prescribed to heroin misusers? Yes
- SHOULD DIGITALIS BE PRESCRIBED IN LOBAR PNEUMONIA?
- Co-prescribed heroin adds value to methadone treatment
- Managing osteoarthritis of the knee: Glucosamine-chondroitin should be prescribed by doctors
- Prescription of heroin to treatment resistant heroin addicts: Treatment needs to be multifaceted