Semi-analytical Vibration Characteristics of Rotating Timoshenko Beams Made of Functionally Graded Materials
Ebrahimia, Farzad, Mokhtaria, Mohadese
Lat. Am. j. solids struct.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
AbstractFree vibration analysis of rotating functionally graded (FG) thick Timoshenko beams is presented. The material properties of FG beam vary along the thickness direction of the constituents according to power law model. Governing equations are derived through Hamilton's principle and they are solved applying differential transform method. The good agreement between the results of this article and those available in literature validated the presented approach. The emphasis is placed on investigating the effect of several beam parameters such as constituent volume fractions, slenderness ratios, rotational speed and hub radius on natural frequencies and mode shapes of the rotating thick FG beam.
- Free Vibration Analysis of Multiple Cracked Functionally Graded Timoshenko Beams
- Mode Shape Analysis of Multiple Cracked Functionally Graded Timoshenko Beams
- Elasto-Plastic Stress Analysis in Rotating Disks and Pressure Vessels Made of Functionally Graded Materials
- Semi-analytical formulation for a Unified Time and Frequency Antenna Characterization
- Dynamic Response of Dam-Reservoir Systems: Review and a Semi-Analytical Proposal