Self-diffusion in the hexagonal structure of Zirconium and Hafnium: computer simulation studies
Ruiz, Diego Hernán, Gribaudo, Luis María, Monti, Ana María
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Self-diffusion by vacancy mechanism is studied in two metals of hexagonal close packed structure, namely Hafnium and Zirconium. Computer simulation techniques are used together with many-body potentials of the embedded atom type. Defect properties are calculated at 0 K by molecular static while molecular dynamic is used to explore a wide temperature range.
- MECHANISM FOR SELF-DIFFUSION IN ICE
- Significant Liquid-Structure Theory of Viscosity and Self-Diffusion of the Alkali Metals
- Self-diffusion coefficients of na+ in water-methanol mixtures
- Brownian dynamics simulations of probe and self-diffusion in concentrated protein and DNA solutions.
- Interactions of spermidine and methylspermidine with DNA studied by nuclear magnetic resonance self-diffusion measurements.