Sedimentation of DNA in ethanol-water solutions within the interval of B A transition
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=324063
- Sedimentation of DNA in ethanol-water solutions within the interval of B to A transition.
- A molecular level picture of the stabilization of A-DNA in mixed ethanol–water solutions
- Coupled monolithic columns as an alternative for the use of viscous ethanol–water mobile phases on chromatographic fingerprinting complex samples
- Simulação do processo de adsorção psa para separação da mistura etanol-água
- A Transition to a Compact Form of DNA in Polymer Solutions