Schizolobium Parahyba var. Amazonicum Glulam Classified by Non-destructive Tests
Rosa, Talitha Oliveira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The objectives of this study were to evaluate the relationship between the density and the EW (modulus of elasticity) values obtained by two non-destructive methods: the accuracy of an expeditious method using a graduated ruler; and the homogenization of elasticity between the methods for glulam elements. In the analysis, displacements were measured with a graduated ruler and an automatic data acquisition system of 136 glulam pieces with corresponding structural size was used. The methods were evaluated by correlations, and the homogenization of elasticity was evaluated by the Tukey test. We found that density does not influence the EW values obtained by the studied methods, and it is concluded that an expeditious method using a graduated ruler can be used to determine EW by applying a corrected equation.
- Respostas de plantas de Schizolobium amazonicum [S. parahyba var. amazonicum] e Schizolobium parahyba [Schizolobium parahybum] à deficiência hídrica
- Paricá: Schizolobium parahyba var. amazonicum (Huber x Ducke) Barneby.
- CHEMICALLY TREATED GLUED LAMINATED PARICÁ TIMBER (Schizolobium parahyba var. amazonicum)
- Porosity study of synthetic sandstones by non-destructive nuclear techniques
- INÓCULO DE MICROGANISMOS PROMOTORES DO CRESCIMENTO PARA Schizolobium parahyba var. parahyba