Response of traditional and modern upland rice cultivars to drought.
HEINEMANN, A. B.
INTERNATIONAL RICE CONGRESS
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Two modern cultivars and one traditional cultivar were submitted to two water regimes, potential growth and water deficit, after the panicle differentiation. It was observed that modern upland rice cultivars had different response to drought than traditional cultivar.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/874543
- Characterization of a rice gene showing organ-specific expression in response to salt stress and drought.
- Transpiration rate response to water deficit during vegetative and reproductive phases of upland rice cultivars.
- Lipid Composition and Protein Dynamics in Thylakoids of Two Wheat Cultivars Differently Sensitive to Drought.
- Leaf gas exchange and yield of three upland rice cultivars
- Infrared thermometry for drought phenotyping of inter and intra specific upland rice lines.