Research Misconduct: Issues, Implications, and Strategies
Baker, Lynda M.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=226540
- Britain's failure to tackle research misconduct: Britain is ahead of most countries
- Britain's failure to tackle research misconduct: UK bodies are now working together to set up panel on misconduct
- Unprepared root canal surface areas: causes, clinical implications, and therapeutic strategies
- Dealing with editorial misconduct: What about spin?
- Implications, large and small, from chemical education research for the teaching of chemistry