Relationship between blood hydroxychloroquine and desethylchloroquine concentrations and cigarette smoking in treated patients with connective tissue diseases
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2111622
- Studies of T- and B-Lymphocytes in Patients With Connective Tissue Diseases
- Studies of T- and B-Lymphocytes in Patients with Connective Tissue Diseases
- Relationship between cigarette smoking and histological type of lung cancer in women
- Antibodies to HTLV-I in sera from patients with connective tissue diseases.
- Hepatitis C virus seroprevalence and genotypes in patients with diffuse connective tissue diseases and spondyloarthropathies