Relation between bone erosions and rheumatoid factor isotypes.
Arnason, J A
Total rheumatoid factor (RF) activity and individual RF isotypes were measured in 62 patients with rheumatic diseases. Retrospective analysis of available x rays showed an association between IgA RF and the occurrence of periarticular bone erosions in hands. In contrast, IgG RF and IgM RF did not show any significant association with erosions. Furthermore, a close correlation was observed between the RF isotype levels in simultaneously drawn serum and synovial fluid samples. The possible significance of IgA RF in the pathogenesis of bone erosions is discussed.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1002145
- Nitrogen use by standard height and semi-dwarf isotypes.
- Identification of two human beta-tubulin isotypes.
- Is measurement of rheumatoid factor isotypes clinically useful?
- Three rice cDNA clones encoding different beta-tubulin isotypes.
- Dry matter and nitrogen accumulation by standard height and semi-dwarf barley isotypes.