Relapsed ovarian cancer - diagnosis using 18F-FDG PET/CT; 4.
Esteves, Fabio Peroba
Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The Guidelines Project, an initiative of the Brazilian Medical Association, aims to combine information from the medical field in order to standardize procedures to assist the reasoning and decision-making of doctors. The information provided through this project must be assessed and criticized by the physician responsible for the conduct that will be adopted, depending on the conditions and the clinical status of each patient.
- Cervical cancer - staging and restaging with 18F-FDG PET/CT
- Avaliação da neoplasia epitelial maligna do ovário recorrente através de PET-CT não dedicado 18F-FDG.
- Inguinal and scrotal extramammary Paget’s disease: 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging
- Complementary findings on 18F-FDG PET/CT and 18F-NaF PET/CT in a patient with Erdheim-Chester disease
- 18F-FDG PET/CT with unusual bone and CNS metastases from testicular seminoma