Reinforced concrete membranes design. / Dimensionamento de chapas de concreto armado.
Fábio Maluf Jazra
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Procedures are presented for the reinforced concrete membranes design with orthogonal mesh, which does not coincide with principal stress directions. A review of the theoretical fundamentals for Baumann Method and Modified Compression Field Theory is presented, and in the first was used the stress-strain relationships for the cracked concrete developed by Vecchio and Collins. A review of the plane strain is presented using the Mohr Circle for the principal strains analysis. Later, the results of tested panels and the theoretical formulations are compared, also between hypothetical panels using both methods, to enhance the Baumann Method due its simplicity, ensuring that presents overestimated results. Benefits were evaluated through Baumann Method using compression reinforcement.
- Projeto e construção de lajes nervuradas de concreto armado.
- Dimensionamento de elementos de concreto armado em situação de incêndio.
- Dimensionamento das armaduras de compressão em chapas de concreto armado
- Analysis and design of reinforced concrete plane frames using a windows based program
- Design guidelines for piles caps of reinforced concrete.