Reduced Graphene Oxide-Cadmium Sulfide Quantum Dots Nanocomposite Based Dispersive Solid Phase Microextraction for Ultra-Trace Determination of Carbamazepine and Phenobarbital
Shafiee, Ali; Aibaghi, Behzad; Zhang, Xu
J. Braz. Chem. Soc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This research presents a fast, sensitive, and selective ultrasound-assisted dispersive solid phase microextraction technique for simultaneous preconcentration and determination of ultra-trace amount of carbamazepine and phenobarbital. Reduced graphene oxide sheets decorated with cadmium sulfide quantum dots was synthesized, characterized, and used as a high capacity adsorbent. A high performance liquid chromatography with UV detector (HPLC-UV) instrument with 58:42 composition of methanol:acetic acid/acetate buffer (pH = 5; 0.05 mol L-1) as the mobile phase and set on the wavelength of 230 nm was used to separate and quantify the analytes. In this regard, different parameters affecting adsorption and desorption of the analytes on the surface of the nanocomposite were studied and optimized to maximize the efficiency of the method. The method was linear in the ranges of 0.5-180 and 0.5-140 ng mL−1 (correlation coefficient (r) > 0.999) with limits of detection of 0.19 and 0.24 ng mL−1 for carbamazepine and phenobarbital, respectively. Eventually, to evaluate the efficiency of the proposed method for the determination of pharmaceuticals in biological samples, different real samples including breast milk, urine and human plasma were tested. Obtained recoveries values were within the range of 96.3 ± 2 to 103.7 ± 3.3% which showed satisfactory efficiency.
- Reduced Graphene Oxide/Ruthenium Oxide Hexacyanoferrate Nanocomposite for Electrochemical Determination of Ethanol in Commercial Samples
- Trace determination of cadmium ions by flame atomic absorption spectrometry after pre-concentration using temperature-controlled ionic liquid dispersive-liquid phase microextraction
- Dispersive Solid-Phase Extraction Using 3-Mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane Functionalized Magnetic MWCNT-Based Nanocomposite for Selective and Efficient Preconcentration of Pb2+ with FAAS Determination
- Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction-solidified floating organic drop combined with spectrophotometry for the speciation and determination of ultratrace amounts of selenium
- Evaluation of Graphene for Dispersive Solid-Phase Extraction of Triazine and Neonicotine Pesticides from Environmental Water