Recurrent Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: Case Report
Cooley, Denton A.
A 42-year-old woman with malignant pleural mesothelioma was admitted initially to the Texas Heart Institute in 1967 for removal of a chest wall tumor. She subsequently underwent 17 additional thoracotomies for removal of recurrent localized tumor during a 15-year period. She died in 1982 at age 56 from cardiopulmonary failure secondary to extensive recurrent mesothelioma.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=341608
- MR imaging features of peritoneal adenomatoid mesothelioma: a case report
- Malignant mesothelioma: attributable risk of asbestos exposure.
- Metastases in diffuse pleural mesothelioma: influence of histological type.
- Desmoplastic malignant mesothelioma: a review of 17 cases.
- Asbestos-related mesothelioma: factors discriminating between pleural and peritoneal sites.