ras and p53 in the prediction of survival in Dukes' stage B colorectal carcinoma
Bennett, M A
Aims—To determine possible associations between p53 allelic deletion, c-Ki-ras mutational activation, immunohistochemical detection of p53 and ras proteins, various clinicopathological variables, and patient outcome in 168 Dukes' stage B colorectal carcinomas.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=407996
- Immunohistochemically detectable p53 and mdm-2 oncoprotein expression in colorectal carcinoma: prognostic significance
- p53 mutations in colorectal cancer.
- p53 expression in carcinoma of the cervix.
- Alterations of the p53 gene in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Tumour recurrence is associated with Jass grouping but not with differences in E-cadherin expression in moderately differentiated Dukes' B colorectal cancers.