Pulse oximetry and capnography in intensive and transitional care units.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1003148
- Sedating patients in intensive care units.
- Transcutaneous bilirubinometry in neonatal intensive care units.
- Stress ulcers and organ failure in intubated patients in surgical intensive care units.
- Accuracy of pulse oximetry and capnography in healthy and compromised horses during spontaneous and controlled ventilation
- Direct dilution sampling, quantitation, and microbial assessment of open-system ventilation circuits in intensive care units.