Public Policies to Be Implemented to Encourage the Use of Renewable Energy Sources in the Rural Area of Paraná
Batista, Alexandre G.
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Around the world there’s a rising interest in the installation of renewable energy sources due to their ecological, economical, political and social advantages. In this article is studied specifically the case of the incentive towards the installation of these sources in the state of Parana’s rural area, where they wouldn’t just be ecologically interesting, but also would help the improvement on the living conditions of the rural producers, promote income distribution and would cause an increase on the power supply, this way reducing the tariff. However, the problem arises in the acquisition of the energy generator, since even though they are interesting for the rural producers, these sources are majorly too expensive and end up being beyond their purchasing power. Based on that, this article brings a selection of public policies that could make the use of these sources viable in the rural area of the state, based on the experiences of other countries who face or have faced in the past similar difficulties, like China or India, and countries who have become reference in the matter, like Germany.
- Integration of Renewable Energy Sources to Operate in Microgrids in Rural Zones in Brazil
- Main Variables of Brazilian Public Policies on Biomass use and Energy
- Solar Energy for Residential Use and Its Contribution to the Energy Matrix of the State of Paraná
- England launches scheme to encourage use of “care bundles”
- Service to the Lay Public III. Policies Set Up by Medical Society Libraries to Regulate the Use of Materials by the Lay Public *