Protoplasts of Cosmarium as a Potential Protein Source
Berliner, Martha D.
Cosmarium turpinii, a fast-growing desmid alga, transforms into protoplasts in 4 h when incubated in a mineral medium + 0.4 M mannitol + 0.5% Cellulysin.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=170084
- Medical literature as a potential source of new knowledge.
- Potential of popcorn germplasm as a source of resistance to ear rot
- Natural Protoplast Dunaliella as a Source of Protein
- Evaluation of Nostoc Strain ATCC 53789 as a Potential Source of Natural Pesticides
- Pseudomonas oleovorans as a Source of Poly(β-Hydroxyalkanoates) for Potential Applications as Biodegradable Polyesters