Prospective Study of Sleep-disordered Breathing and Hypertension: The Sleep Heart Health Study
O'Connor, George T.
American Thoracic Society
Rationale: Cross-sectional epidemiologic studies show an association between sleep-disordered breathing and hypertension, but only one cohort study has examined sleep-disordered breathing as a risk factor for incident hypertension.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2695498
- Sleep-disordered Breathing and Frailty in the Cardiovascular Health Study Cohort
- Flow-volume curves and sleep-disordered breathing
- Flow-volume curves and sleep-disordered breathing: therapeutic implications.
- Craniofacial changes and symptoms of sleep-disordered breathing in healthy children
- Fibrilação Atrial Crônica e Apnéia Obstrutiva do Sono